This is another Level 1 Kitchen Makeover project – click here to familiarize with our kitchen makeover levels – we worked on for a client moving into a new apartment down on Bowery in Manhattan. The kitchen was in excellent shape but the client wasn’t particularly fond of the wood cabinets from the previous renovation. Before the client moved in, we prepped and sprayed the cabinets onsite while the painting on the upper level was taking place.
- Repairing a Plastered Ceiling in Manhattan September 20, 2017
- A Video Tour of a NYC Tonwhouse Kitchen Makeover June 24, 2017
- A Manhattan Kitchen Makeover: painting kitchen cabinets, installing new counters and upgrading lighting June 13, 2017
- Preparing your home for sale: some painting and “touchups” tips June 10, 2017
- 6 Quick Questions to Help You Pick the Right Interior Paint June 8, 2017